Effective date: October 12, 2020
Hybrid.Chat (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://hybrid.chat website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Credit card number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hybrid.Chat uses the collected data for various purposes:
We use each of the categories of personal information collected through our products for the business purposes described in this privacy statement or otherwise disclosed to you. For example, we use personal information to:
- Allow you to support your visitors via chat and email including custom data you provide via our API and data we collect about the visitor’s browser, location, and current page.
- Connect to Slack on your behalf to manage slack resources specific to HybridChat like channels and messages.
- Connect to Slack on your behalf to show and export chat transcripts.
- Login to our dashboard and configure HybridChat, update billing, add users or run reports;
- Provide and deliver our products, including securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing those products.
- Operate our business, such as improving our internal operations, securing our systems, and detecting fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services.
- Provide customer support and respond to your questions.
- Send you information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about new products, offers, promotions, and other about our products and those of our selected partners.
- Display advertising to you (see the Cookies section of this privacy statement for information about your advertising choices).
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Your rights over your personal data
Request access to my data
To access your data, Login to your dashboard and access everything you need or simply send an access request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an identity document. HybridChat will answer you as soon as possible. You may also request the portability of your personal data in which case it will be necessary to indicate in your email the identity and address of the recipient’s controller.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Request modification and rectification of my data
To exercise your right to modify or correct, simply go to your Profile and edit. To change your first name, or email ID, go to your HybridChat dashboard and update the “Settings – General Information and Contact Information” section of your profile.
Request deletion of my data
You can delete your account directly from the Dashboard for any individual bot or selected logs or request deletion of your account by writing to email@example.com. Your account will then be deleted from the database.
To exercise your right to erase the data please send us this form filled.
Rather than deletion, you can also request that the processing of your data be limited by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you meet the conditions stipulated by Clause 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Disclosure Of Data
Hybrid.Chat may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hybrid.Chat
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com